It’s really important to have your pet’s health examined from the day he/she is brought home.
Why Grooming of cat/dog or other animals is important?
Grooming is the practice of brushing and cleaning the coat of cat/dog or other animal. Regular grooming is essential for their well-being.
- It removes the surface dirt or dust.
- It decreases the chances of various skin problems and avoids itching, scratching.
- It also avoids matting.
- It reduces infestation of external parasites such as ticks, fleas, allergic fleas, dandruff, dead skin, loose hairs etc.
- In general it keeps the animal clean.
If not done?
- It aggravates skin infections.
- It influences the temperament of the animal and the animal becomes mostly irritable.
- Animal may lose weight or sometimes blood.
- At a further stage the treatment to cure becomes expensive.
- Grooming helps enhanced and uniform blood circulation.
- It reduces the chances of skin infection. Brushing stimulates the skin into producing natural oil.
- It builds a close bond between the pet and the owner.
- It improves the quality of daily life of your pet.
- It ensures healthy and comfortable life of your pet.
Our grooming includes
- Services from grooming experts
- Ear cleaning
- Eye check-up
- Nail clipping
- General check-up